Hex Shank Bridge Reamer 3/4" Diameter
Hex Shank Bridge Reamer 3/4" Diameter with 7" and 10" Overall Lengths.
Benefits of H.D. Chasen’s Hex Shank Bridge Reamer Design:
- For aligning & enlarging existing holes prior to bolt or rivet installation.
- The point is tapered to permit entry into overlapping holes.
- Hex shank bridge reamers are commonly used in electric and pneumatic portable equipment.
- Made from high-speed steel (HSS).
- Ideal for steel erection, shipbuilding, and bridge fabrication.
Hex Shank Bridge Reamers 3/4" Diameter