The 120 Dial Calipers are the only American made dial calipers. These calipers are used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. Features include direct reading, ease-of-handling, reliability and accuracy making these one of the handiest measuring tools available. This caliper features white dial, 0-6" range and .001" graduations. 6", White Dial, Fitted Plastic Case
-Only American Made Dial Caliper
- Direct reading, reliable and accurate
- Sharp, clear dial graduations
- Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
- One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Lock screw for dial bezel and Lock screw for holding sliding jaw in position
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Positive, split-gear anti-backlash control
- Covered rack depth rod
- Made in America: Yes
- Range (in): 0-6"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Revolution Range (in): .100"
- Bar Graduations: .100"
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Color: White
- Inside Jaw Depth (in): 5/8"
- Inside Jaw Depth (mm): 16mm
- Outside Jaw Depth (in): 1-1/2"
- Outside Jaw Depth (mm): 38mm
- Case Type: Plastic