Starrett steel rules with shrink graduations feature a satin chrome finish. Graduations at 8ths, 16ths, quick-reading 32nds, 64ths. 0-180 Deg, 6", Rectangular Head 64ths.
- Useful and accurate tool for setting bevels, transferring angles, squaring tasks, checking cutter clearances, and many other applications
- The back of the tool is flat for ease of use
- The blade can be locked firmly at any angle by the lock nut
- Provides four convenient working edges
- Double graduations from 0-180 Deg in opposite directions permitting the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles
- Satin chrome finish for ease of reading and resistance to rust
- Rectangular head
- Made in America: Yes
- Blade Length (in): 6"
- Blade Length (mm): 150mm
- Range (Deg): 0-180