CHANNELLOCK® Long Nose Pliers feature a crosshatch teeth pattern providing a maximum grip and a narrow nose profile that delivers extra precision in hard-to-reach areas. A precision-machined knife and anvil style cutting system ensures perfect mating while state-of-the-art laser heat treating offers a strong and consistent pattern across the cutting edge, adding increased strength and longevity over traditional hardening practices. CHANNELLOCK® Long Nose Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- • PRECISE narrow nose design provides accessibility for hard-to-reach applications.
- • CROSSHATCH TEETH to provide maximum grip
- • LASER heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- • PRECISION-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- • CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort