- Deflection paper helps protect vertical surfaces from sparks and spatter
- Recommended wherever welding or grinding tasks are performed
- Adhesive backing allows for simple installation
- Repositionable to allow for adjustments and repeat uses
- Easily cuts to fit repair size
3M™ Welding and Spark Deflection Paper helps protect vertical surfaces from damage caused by welding spatter and grinding sparks. Our flame-retardant paper comes with adhesive backing for easy application to vertical surfaces. The adhesive backing allows for easy repositioning of the spark deflection paper as needs change at a work site.
3M™ Welding and Spark Deflection Paper shields vertical surfaces from sparks and spatter that fly out when welding or grinding. Our flame-retardant paper comes with adhesive backing for easy application to vertical surfaces. The adhesive makes it simple to position and remove the paper as needed. The same paper can be used for numerous placements as needs change during a project.
Our defection paper is recommended for protecting automotive glass, painted sheet metal, automotive light fixtures and many other vertical surfaces. We recommend using this paper to help prevent potential replacement of automotive parts due to spatter and spark. The paper may be cut to size to fit specific repairs.
*Note: The product is not designed for installation on horizontal surfaces, such as roofs, deck lids, hoods, carpeting on floorboards. It is not designed to prevent heat transfer from sparks or spatter that are allowed to sit in one position on the paper, these will burn through.
It is recommended to use 3M™ High Performance Welding Drape (PN 05919) for horizontal surfaces or any area where sparks will remain on the surface until cooled. Allowing sparks to remain on horizontal surfaces may result in burning or damage to the protected area.
- Use on vertical surfaces, such as automotive glass, painted sheet metal, automotive light fixtures and many other vertical surfaces