The Starrett 66T, Inch Reading Thickness Gage with Tapered Leaves is used in automotive, aviation, diesel and farm equipment manufacture and services and also in jig, fixture, gauge and experimental work. Especially useful in adjusting tappets, spark plugs, distributor points, checking bearing clearances and gear play, fitting pistons, rings and pins and gaging narrow slots. Includes 26 leaves ranging from .0015 to .025" thickness. 26 Tapered Leaves, 1/2-1/4 x 3 1/32", .0015-.025" Range.
- Carefully finished to correct thickness
- Individually tested and marked with thickness
- Leaves easily removed or replaced
- Rugged, substantial steel case protects leaves
- Tapered Leaves
- Leaves made of finest tempered-steel
- Locking device on most gages permits securely locking one or more leaves in position
- Made in America: Yes
- Range (in): .0015"-.025"
- Number of Leaves: 26
- Size of Leaves (in): 1/2"-1/4"x3"-1/32"
- Thickness (in): .0015-.025
- Leave Type: Tapered
- Leaves: .0015, .002, .0025, .003 to .025 in .001 increments
- Locking Device: Yes
- Material: Tempered Steel