The Starrett 380 Series Steel Straight Edge is precision ground and nicely finished to rigid Starrett standards. It is unexcelled for drawing or scribing straight lines and checking surfaces for straightness. Its thickness and design permit it to retain shape and accuracy, but still be portable and easy to handle. The 380 Series is not beveled or graduated. The 385 Series are beveled one edge, but not graduated. The 387 Series has one edge that is both beveled and graduated in 32nds of an inch. The 380 and 385 Series in sizes 36" and longer are marked with arrows at two suspension points. If the straight edges are brought to the work and used on edge, they should be suspended at these two points to minimize deflection. Most jobs involve the use of straight edges in the flat position - and it is in this position that we check most stringently. 18" (450mm).
- Useful and accurate tool for setting bevels, transferring angles, squaring tasks, checking cutter clearances, and many other applications
- The back of the tool is flat for ease of use
- The blade can be locked firmly at any angle by the lock nut
- Provides four convenient working edges
- Double graduations from 0-180 Deg in opposite directions permitting the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles
- Satin chrome finish for ease of reading and resistance to rust
- Rectangular head
- Made in America: Yes
- Blade Length (in): 6"
- Blade Length (mm): 150mm
- Range (Deg): 0-180