Slugger JMU 137-2 QW Universal Magnetic Core Drill up to 1-3/8" Variable Speed (72705861120)
Small, long-stroke, variable speed universal magnetic core drill with forward / reverse rotation and high-speed for efficient twist drilling on the construction site.
- Extremely resilient design due to solid machine construction with pivoting motor cable protection sleeve. Designed for heavy use in trade and industry.
- Perfect power to weight ratio due to compact, weight-optimized construction and FEIN 1,100 W high-performance motor with excellent speed, stability for reliable, efficient operation.
- Universal use, such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking, and reaming is possible due to forward / reverse rotation, electronic speed setting and a 10-1/4 in [260 mm] stroke.
- Small, with mechanic 2-gearbox for twist drilling.
- 3-coil magnet, only 2-3/4 in [70 mm] wide.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Additional magnet switch in the drill stand.
- Tool-free core bit fast change system.
- Speed-controlled tacho electronics.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Tilt sensor.
- "Memory function" speed storage.
||130 - 520 rpm
||400 - 1,600 rpm
|Twist drill max. dia.
|Mag base, max. drilling depth
|Max. countersinking dia.
|Reaming max. dia.
|Carbide annular cutter max. dia.
|HSS annular cutters max. dia.
|Annular cutter holder
|Annular cutter change
|Total stroke range
|Magnetic holding force
|Magnetic base dimensions
||7-5/16" x 2-3/4"
|Cable with plug
|Weight according to EPTA
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 1 centering pin
- 1 touch guard
- 1 3-Jaw Chuck
JMU 137-2 QW Data Sheet