Fillet or Radius Gage is an external and internal radius on each leaf permits both concave and convex surfaces to be measured. The leaves are specially shaped for use in any position at any angle to measure fillets and radii in corners or against shoulders.
- Provides twenty leaves with radii from .020 to .400" inclusive.
- Includes nine leaves have concave and convex radii from .020 to .10" inclusive by .010"
- Includes four leaves with concave and convex radii from .125 to .20" inclusive by .025"
- One leaf with concave and convex radii of .250"from .300 to .400 inclusive by .050" and three leaves with convex radii from .300 to .400 by .050"
- Includes three leaves with concave radii only
- Leaves are specially shaped for use in any position at any angle to measure fillets and radii in corners or against shoulders
- Each leaf is stamped with the radius size and has an eccentric mounting for clearance between the leaf and the case when the gage is opened
- Made in America: Yes
- Range (in): .020-.400"
- Number of Leaves: 20