The Starrett 436.1 Outside Micrometer features 0-1" range, ratchet stop, lock nut, carbide face, .0001" Grad, Ratchet Stop, Lock Nut, Carbide Faces.
- The most popular precision micrometers used by skilled workmen worldwide
- Accurate, rugged, and easy to use
- Starrett satin chrome finish - no glare - resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Made in America: Yes
- Micrometer Type: Outside
- Range (in): 0-1"
- Graduations (in): .0001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
- Accuracy (in): +/-.00005"