The Makita 16-5/16 in. Circular Saw is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 2,300 RPM, and has a large cutting capacity to handle beams, timber, and large pressure treated lumber. It will cut 6x material at 90 degrees and 4x material at 45 degrees in a single pass.The 5402NA features a shaft lock for quick blade changes, a large depth control lever for secure adjustments, and an oversized trigger handle for added convenience. Other features include lower noise (only 87 dB), and a blade stabilizer for consistent blade rotation. Includes a carbide tipped blade.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 2,300 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
- Cuts 6x material at 90° and 4x material at 45° in a single pass
- Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Ideal for cutting large timber, pressure treated lumber and wood logs
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-3/16" at 90° and 4-3/16" at 45°
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quieter operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Blade Diameter : 16-5/16"
- Arbor : 1"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 6-3/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 4-3/16"
- No Load Speed : 2,300 RPM
- Watts Out : 1,800
- AMPS : 15
- Overall Length : 24-1/4"
- Net Weight : 32.1 lbs.
- Power Type : Corded
- Shipping Weight : 43.4 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-042246